Lots of web sites have disabled the right click function of the mouse button… it’s really, really annoying. This is done so that you don’t steal (via right-click->save picture) their photos or images or any other goodies. Unfortunately, it disables ALL right-click functionality: copy, paste, open in new window.
Click “Tools”->”Internet Options”
Click the “Security” tab
Click “Custom Level”
Scroll down to the “Scripting” section
Set “Active Scripting” to “disable”
Click “Ok” a couple of times.
1. Go to Tools tools> Options and select Web Options from the left panel.
3. Right Clicking should now be enabled on websites that do not allow it.
4. If this does not work, you could disable java altogether from the check box in the same window.
1. Go to ->Tools “>Preferences and select the Advanced”Tab.
2. From the left panel, select “Content”
4. Right Clicking should now be enabled on websites that do not allow it.
5. If this does not work, you could disable java altogether.